Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's A.....


BOY!!!!!

We found out on Tuesday that we are having a little boy! We are so excited and can't wait to meet him! Nora was glad that she is still our favorite little girl.

He was moving around a lot and was just very active. It was fun to see him and we just can't wait to meet him!

This is the first grandson on the Gimbel side of the family, so that is very exciting for Grandma and Grandpa Gimbel. We were all so happy to see him and it looks like everything is moving along really well with the pregnancy. He is healthy and strong and growing as expected. We feel so blessed. YEAH FOR LITTLE BOYS!

18 comments:

Merry said...

How exciting! I´m so happy for you guys!

SGarff said...

Awesome!!

Another friend for William.

Jacy said...

That's so exciting! What a fun new adventure. Congrats.

April Celeste Garff said...

Boys are really cute. Plus, puppies are in for boys, which is an added benefit because puppies are really cute, too

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Yea!!! I am so exited for you!! I am glad that everything looks great!

Rachel said...

Congrats, Bets!!

Katie King said...

This is such exciting news! Thank you for sharing the ultrasound with everyone!

Anonymous said...

We are thrilled with the news that you are expecting a boy. He will be the second great grandson with the sir name of Hawkins. He will be our twenty fifth great grandchild. It was a pleasure to meet him.
Grandma C.

Jenna said...

We're so excited for you!!!! :-) Wahoo for little boys!

Morgan Moore said...

HOORAY!!! One of each- perfect!! So happy for you. I hope he comes out wearing glasses just like the chard!

xoxo

Bryn Stucki said...

Congrats, that is awesome. Boys are so cool. He will be so cute!

Youngquist Family said...

Yeah! Congratulations. We're so happy for you. Good luck with your pregnancy.

The Thomases said...

Congrats Betsey!! I didn't even know you were prego!! I hope your feeling well and everything goes smooth!

Tiffany Feger said...

yea, yay for little boys!
I'm glad I called you so I wasn't the last to know about this news too since I'm a blogger slacker:) So maybe I was the last to know still, what's the date on this post?:)
I'm happy for you. I think it's perfect timing, I've heard that boys are easier (although I can't compare and I think Nora is so perfect so it'll be hard to beat that.) anyway, congratulations!!!!

Tiffany Feger said...

Did I really leave a comment and not say Happy Birthday? What's wrong w/ me? That's the reason for going to your blog in the first place. I need better organizational skills, :)

Anyway, I'm sure you had an amazing birthday, Betsey. You have your life so together and it seems perfect. You have your smart husband (who I'd sure like to meet some day,) and a pretty perfect little girl, and a boy on the way to even your family out.

I'm so happy for our friendship. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

ajehz and m said...

yay!!!!! now hazel has husband options! :) so happy for you betsey!

Jen said...

I agree, YEAH for little boys!

Nadia said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you! Would you ever put him in pink? Just kidding but I am thinking if we are having a boy he will have to cope with pink sleepy gowns and some blankies for a few months ;-)