Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Give Me a Cookie, Please



I love Nora and her big cookie. She watched this about 400 times today. And asked for a cookie, every single time she watched the video.

7 comments:

Clayton said...

I love Presti's!

Nadia said...

Yummy yum yum!!! Such a great age... you can eat anything and don't have to have milk all the time ;-)!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Nora!

Katie King said...

I'm glad to see you enjoying your Flip! She's too much cuteness, seriously.

Jacy said...

Mmmmmmmm. Can I have one, too? Nora is too adorable. I love that Richard comments in the video that she couldn't wait to eat it until she got home... as if that were actually an option! Please!

ajehz and m said...

did a time warp just suddenly occur? nora looks so toddler! she's lost her baby look and with those pigtails is such a darling readytobeabigsister! hope you are feeling well!

Anonymous said...

what a cute little outfit! and have i mentioned before how impressed i am that her hair is always done so nicely!??

-angie

Amber Ayres said...

she is HILARIOUS!!! love the dance! congrats on a boy, btw, how exciting! (been a slacker at blogging and reading blogs) so happy for ya'll