from enjoying a little bicycle ride. We went outside to play today and Nora really wanted to ride her bike. I was happy to push her around the driveway as we watched Richard shovel.

We then attempted to go sledding, but our lame sled from Costco did not work on the soft, powdery snow. We will be utilizing Costco's liberal return policy to take back the bum sled.

There was a scary moment when I realized that Nora had put her tongue on the horn of her bike. Thank heaven it wasn't real metal, and not cold enough to stick.
3 comments:
you're so pretty, betsey! and i love little nora's snow suit. we miss and love you guys!
I have a testimony of Costco's liberal return policy and know it to be true. In the name of not having to eat peaches that rot prematurely, Amen.
Yes, she had better learn it young not to put her tongue on metal in freezing weather. The pictures are great. Grandma C.
Post a Comment