Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Body Art


Lots to catch up on, but I thought that I would start with a very important post chronicling Nora's artistic achievements.

This was a few weeks ago. Before we left Cleveland.

Poor Nora, she's been asking to go home. I hate to tell her that we have no home to go to.

We are currently on vacation, visiting family and friends in North Carolina, Virginia, D.C., and then Pittsburgh. We leave Pittsburgh on Monday afternoon for Ireland! Yippeeee!

We get back on August 31st and then return to my parents house for a few more days. Then on to Utah on September 8th and we finally leave for Hong Kong on September 22nd. Lots going on, but life is great. Richard is loving spending so much time with the family and we are loving having him at home. Now, let's see how long we can love life as nomads.

8 comments:

Jen said...

I should probably not tell Alex about your Ireland jaunt because he might die of jealousy.

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Wow, Betsey! You guys have a lot of adventures ahead of you. Have fun with all of your travels, can't wait to see the pics!

P.S. Tell me why your going to Hong Kong again and how long you are going to be there?

Katie said...

Oh, how I've missed you all! Thank you so much for the book, tea and ginger. I've already started a savings fund to visit you in Hong Kong! The Cleve isn't the same without Team Hawkins. LOVE YOU!!!!

Alex said...

Nora is headed for the MOMA!

I miss Team Hawkins - its tough keeping top talent in Cleveland sometimes.

Anonymous said...

John told me you had gone on vacation to Ireland. Safe journey. You will give Nora and Calvin roots soon enough. Grandma C.

kimber said...

I'm so excited that you are finally going to Hong Kong! Can't wait to hear about it. Your kids are getting so big and even more adorable.

Emily and Seth said...

Oh, poor Nora! NO home to go to. THat surely must be difficult to understand when you are a little kid. I love the body art pics! What talent. Have the best time in Ireland! Take lots of pictures!

Beth said...

How did I miss seeing Nora with her warpaint on?

We sure miss you guys! Every time we walk past your old house with Joshua we have to have a conversation about how Nora isn't on vacation, she isn't coming back there, she isn't coming back to her old house after "Hong Kong", etc. etc. Boo hoo.

Sounds like you guys are having fun though, so that's great.