Friday, October 18, 2013

Two Month Old Henry


Can't believe this little cutie is 2 months old.  We love our little Henry.  


We had his 2 month check up last week.  All the babies in the doctor's office were crying a ton.  I was worried that Henry was going to follow their example and throw a fit when he got his shots.  He was a perfect angel and just whined for a minute.  He's a dream.  


He's had a couple of good nights of sleep from 11:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.  Not too shabby.  Although last night, he was up at 11:00, 1:00, 4:00 and 6:30.  Not great at all.  


At his appointment he weighed a hefty 6.3 kg, about 14 lbs.  He gained almost 3 pounds in a month.  Go, Henry!  We love this little chunky boy!  He is 27 inches long.


Look at those crazy eyes!  


I think he reminds me a lot of Nora when she was a baby.  


I'm so grateful that we have this little Henry in our lives.  He is pure perfection.  

4 comments:

carol lee said...

I've waited and waited for the 2nd month photo. Thank you! He is an adorable hunk.

Grandma Camille said...

What a beautiful child! He looks as healthy, happy and intelligent as his siblings are. We love you too, Henry.

Merry said...

Wow, he's almost as tall as my almost-10-month-old! And I can't believe that weight gain! What an amazing boy.

Amy and Clark said...

Such a cutie. Congratulations on such a great addition to an already phenomenal family. :)