Sunday, November 17, 2013

School pictures

It's a photo of a photo, so not the best quality. Her headband is a little wonky, but I love this little cutie. She is perfection. 


Below is her class picture. There is her teacher, Mr. Cann on the right and Ms. Ng and Ms. Arabia on the left. They are classroom aides. 

2 comments:

carol lee said...

Nora, what a great picture. I'm so happy that I got to visit your school and get to know your teacher. Can I come again?

xoxo
Grandma Carol Lee

angie noteboom said...

i just have to tell you - ruby was on my lap as i clicked on your blog post and she looked at nora's picture and said "she is so pretty!" i have never in my life heard her say that about anyone :) then she repeated herself and said "she is so pretty" again - i agreed with her :)