Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Where we will live

Ashley had this great quiz on her blog. It helps you figure out the Best place for you to live. Here are my top 10 places

1. Eugene, Oregon

2. Corvallis, Oregon

3. Albuquerque, New Mexico

4. Santa Fe, New Mexico

5. Reno, Nevada

6. Olympia, Washington

7. Portland, Oregon

8. Salem, Oregon

9. Bellingham, Washington

10. Tacoma, Washington

Apparently, I'm made for the Pacific Northwest or the Southwest! No more Indiana summers or winters, that is all I really want!

2 comments:

Jacy said...

These all sound like cool places. It's a long story, but I have always wanted to visit Eugene, Oregon. Maybe I can come visit you when you settle down there! =)

Rick and Janae said...

I love that quiz! All that mattered to me was the Las Vegas was no where on my list! It looks like you are bound to end up on the west coast, I was all over the place.