We found out yesterday that Richard got a job as a clerk for a federal judge in Cleveland. We are so excited to move to C-town, a.k.a the Cleve! You, too, can learn more about Cleveland and its many nicknames on Wikipedia. We're really excited to move to Ohio and for Richard to have this great experience.
We're still going to Hong Kong after the clerkship, so now you'll have to plan two vacations--one to the midwest and another to the far east.
9 comments:
happy late b-day richard and congrats on the clerkship! closer to betsey's family for a bit will be nice for you both before hong kong. talk to you soon. -- jessica
Congrats Richard! When are you guys moving and how long will you live in Cleveland?
-angie
Congrats Congrats Congrats!!! I don't believe I have enough congrats for all the wonderful things you and Richard are going through...it's like the real live version of It's A Wonderful Life. I am truly happy for the both of you!
p.s.--Sorry I didn't drop off the gift as planned...but I will
Congratulations! I've never been to Ohio, but I'm sure it will be great. We'll miss you! How long will you be in Ohio? (Oh-- and we went to Redlands last minute this weekend-- I'll drop your baby shower present off sometime soon!)
Congratulations! That's exciting guys. We linked you on our blog if that's ok. I'm also sorry I wasn't able to make it to your shower. Kevin had a dental conference, but I hope you had fun and I have a gift for you and the little one.
Hooray for you guys. That's so great that Richard got a clerkship position in Cleveland. My favorite ob/gyn of all time is in Cleveland.
Earth to team Hawkins- It's time for a new post. I'll choose the topic, "Richard, the Mime"
We are waiting patiently!
That is awesome. You are going have to teach me the secrets of obtaining a clerkship
I agree with Morgan... "earth to Hawkins!" We need a new post! Bets, how are you feeling lately? I can't believe Baby Hawkins will be arriving so soon!
- angie
Post a Comment