Here we are, rounding the corner at the end of this wonderful pregnancy. I honestly can't believe that my due date is almost here. After a few different due dates, my "official" due date (for whatever that is worth) is Tuesday, November 27th. No signs that Baby Hawkins wants to leave anytime soon and I am pretty grateful for that. Richard and I spent the entire day today at the UCLA library and we realized that this was the last time we probably could do that (maybe we'll do the same thing tomorrow!)
My doctor told me last Tuesday that they would induce me if Nora didn't come out by December 3rd. This gives Nora a very small window of arrival. Ideally, she would come after my Methods class presentation on Thursday, November 29th. The presentation ends around 9:00 a.m. After that, I am implementing all of the old wives tales that supposedly bring on labor :)
We are delighted for her whenever she arrives! We just can't wait!
8 comments:
don't drink castor oil. it just gives you diarrhea. just wanted to give you a heads up before you tried it! -- jessica
We are so excited for you guys. Hopefully, baby Nora can hold off until after the 29th.
Keeping fingers crossed that the babes comes after the 29th!!
I can't WAIT for the post that tells me that Nora is here! How exciting!!!!!!!!! I like the name too, when did you decide on it? I don't have names picked out for our baby yet.
We are looking forward to hearing all the good news!! (I tried walking up the hills off of Queensland when I was overdue. It didn't seem to work, but it was nice to get some fresh air!)
I can't believe this week has finally arrived. Here's to baby Nora hanging in the belly until the last final. I still think you are crazy.
I saw you and Richard walking quickly to the car yesterday afternoon...were you on your way to the hospital? :) If not, Good Luck. We've been thinking of you this week.
--celeste
https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-mengusir-tokek-di-rumah
Post a Comment