While Betsey was at her program's last hurrah potluck, Nora was doing some awfully funny giggling that wanted to catch on tape. Unfortunately, every time I put the camera on her, she stopped and stared at the camera, so instead the camera had to focus on me. It's not pretty, but Nora thought it was funny.
17 comments:
Did Elle teach you the stinky feet game because it is one of her favorite (as well as Nora's) to play.
I do not know if you or Nora are funnier to listen to however, Both of you are equally cute.
Oh my heavens! Nora's belly laugh is unreal. What a happy, content and fun-loving baby. Don't know who entertained me more -- you or Nora? I miss you all and can't wait to see you on Friday!
Congratulations to all of you.
Mom/Grandma Carol Lee
Of course you know that this makes me want to come out there and be with you all. Just even seeing the picture of your living room makes me yearn to be there, and evokes such happy memories of time spent with Team Hawkins.
Richard, have a wonderful graduation--we are so proud of you-- and Carol Lee, hug that baby a few extra times for me.
Love, Grandma Claudia
How sweet. I love baby giggles.
HILARIOUS!! Richard- you deserve the dad of the year award!!
'chard. You are hilarious. A minute and 40-seconds of stinky feet = awesome! And little Nora! We can't wait to see you.
Much Love
-M
Adorable! Did her feet really stink?
There's nothing better than the sound of a laughing baby! She's is the cutest!
Betsey and Richard,
I played this for another teacher at school, and her eyes filled up with tears, she was so moved by the sound of a laughing baby. Thank you again for such a joyful blog!
Grandma Claudia
SOOOOOOOOO cute!! I loved listening to her laugh.
What a cutie! Baby belly laughs are the best!!
So cute! Thanks for a fun day friday. Congratulations to you both!
Earth to Hawkins...where are you? We miss you!!!
You are such a cute Dad Richard. Thanks for putting your blog info on the class site. It looks like your life is going awesome and I'm so happy for you!
heehee.... that was adorable!!
that is sooo funny! The 1st time Zac laughed his head off was when Jamie kept tossing a couch pillow on him while Zac was laying on the floor. Hey, whatever works right?
https://www.cekaja.com/info/merk-sepatu-boots-wanita
Post a Comment