finally getting around to updating blog and checking out everyone else. man Nora is so cute! We loved the Valentines card with the gorgeous new pics! miss you a ton!
Oh, my heart! Those are the two cutest kids I've ever seen. Can I possibly be lucky enough to be their grandma??? It makes me so happy to see them together -- loving, playing and laughing together.
3 comments:
finally getting around to updating blog and checking out everyone else. man Nora is so cute! We loved the Valentines card with the gorgeous new pics! miss you a ton!
Oh, my heart! Those are the two cutest kids I've ever seen. Can I possibly be lucky enough to be their grandma??? It makes me so happy to see them together -- loving, playing and laughing together.
Grandma Carol Lee
CUTE!
(Catching up on blogs after a month of no internet...)
Post a Comment