Nora and I walked in the Shaker Heights Memorial Day Parade. We walked with Nora's
Little Gym class. We had a blast waving at everyone and throwing out candy. Although, Nora liked to eat the candy more than giving it away.

Nora and me near the end of the parade route. We saw our friend Janelle and her daughter Julie while we were walking. It was fun to wave at our friends!

My parents, Ed and Claudia, visited us on Monday, so they go to see Nora in the parade.

Because Nora was pleading for candy so much, I gave her an apple to distract her. She is such a fan of apples.
It was a great way to celebrate Memorial Day!
3 comments:
Wish I could have been there. It is great to be part of the community. Grandma C.
Beautiful! We love this apple cheek baby.
-Casey & Ryan
Looks like she had fun in her first parade. What a fun Mother/Daughter date!
Post a Comment