Monday, June 8, 2009

This is L.A.

We had a wonderful trip to Los Angeles.  Well, I had a wonderful trip.  Richard worked most of the time.  I packed in as much fun for Richard as I could during his free time.  He asked me if he should feel so tired during vacation.  I told him that it was hard work to have fun!

Nora and I spent a lovely afternoon in Temecula at Crall Manor.  Nora and Carter were fast friends--fighting over toys, sharing food and following each other around.  

Can't you tell that Carter LOVES Nora?  

The kids loved eating their apples.  Carter is a great eater. He rivals Nora!  

The Cralls have a big dog named Cramer (I can't remember the spelling).  Nora was freaked out by the dog.  She is typically a fan of dogs, but Cramer was just too big for Nora.

It was so great to visit with our friends Lorein and Chris.  They are the BEST.  It is one of my dreams to live next door to them.  And to have Nora marry Carter.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you again for the new pictures of Nora. Love the way you are doing her hair. Will she hold still for it? Grandma C.

Katie King said...

While Nora's betrothed is adorable, the best thing about those pictures is Nora's baby belly in her swimsuit!

Lorein said...

Oh man our kids are too cute! But what is with Carter's crazy face in the laundry basket?? What a nut. We're so glad you guys were able to come!! We miss you already and can't wait for our next rendezvous...wherever it may be;-)