Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A virtual birthday celebration

Thank heaven for the Internets!

9 comments:

carol lee said...

Wow, it worked! How can I look as good as Claudia? Dad and I appear down right scary. Help...

We love you, Nora.

Grandma Carol Lee

Jessica said...

Smart girl. Starts with the frosting.

p.s. you guys are super-geeks. Two MacBooks? I love it.

Janelle said...

I love the shriek when she realizes that she's got frosting on her hands -- too funny.

Unknown said...

love the matching laptops betsey :) and of course nora--SO CUTE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NORA!!!!!

L said...

So this is what happens when you have geeks for parents! Miss you guys!

Katie said...

You should seriously consider sending that video to Apple and Flip Video for some kind of compensation!

Margie and Brandon said...

That's awesome! I only wish that Nora had her own MacBook too b/c then we could have been there! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

The Birthday celebration was great. thank you do much. Grandma C.

Anonymous said...

we did the exact same thing with gabe's grandma and grandpa at his party on sunday, i love skype!!

-angela