I uploaded several unedited videos to youtube and if you are grandparents, these probably interest you. You can find them here, here, here, here, here, here and finally here.
I'll post just one on the blog. It is long and there are several alarming laughs from me. Sorry about that. We celebrate birthdays in the morning. It is a part of my family tradition. We have donuts and a sign delivered from the birthday bird (this is a reference to this book). We also open presents. When Nora woke up, we went into her room to sing to her and to give her her morning milk. Most mornings, After finishing her milk, we all cuddle in bed for 15 minutes, reading stories and just snuggling. This morning, after her milk was gone. She got out of bed and ran to the door and said, "I want my birthday!" She knew something was coming. This video is from when we opened the door to the dining room and she saw her presents, banner and decorations.
8 comments:
That "happy birthday a me" at the end is too cute. She just looks like she's in awe of everything. I love it!
Oh, man, looks like she scored in the birthday department! Happy birthday, Nora!
Happy Birthday Miss Nora! I love your birthday tradition! We need to plan a time to see each other this year... I definitely need to meet 2-year old Nora.
Betsey- Your Elmo impersonation is AMAZING! As if being brilliant, hilarious, and kind wasn't enough you also have a promising career as a puppet master.
oh betsey, i love your laugh. nora is so darling! she totally scored when it comes to parents who know how to party. :)
Happy Birthday Sweet Nora!! You are such a big girl now. We miss you.
xoxo
Morgan
I could watch that sweet face all day!
That is one of the cutest videos ever!
What fun birthday traditions!!! Nora is getting so big so fast---I lover her cute curly hair. I love that Nora and William have the same birthday!
Post a Comment