Friday, July 23, 2010

A Little Nora



Sorry for the long-ish video, but I just love this. LOVE THIS. For a lot of reasons. Here are just a few of the reasons.

1. Nora's crazy hair. Clearly, she needs a hair cut, but I love her little flopsy, curly hair.

2. Nora is singing "Proud Mary." When I got up to get her on this morning, she was just sitting in her crib singing the line, "Proud Mary, Keep on Rolling" over and over and over. I don't know how long she was sitting in there like that. But I loved it.

3. She is wearing big girl panties. We have had two dry days in a row. IN A ROW! People, this means we've had progress. I'm very happy. I see some light at the end of the tunnel.

4. Nora shows us how she gets in and out of her crib. Before we started filming, she had explained her step-by-step process. It was so cute to hear her say, first you put your foot here and then your throw your leg over...Her explanation isn't as vivid in the video, but you get the idea.

5. Those adorable little baby thighs. I know, she isn't really a baby anymore...but she still has those sweet little baby legs. I love them.

6 comments:

Janelle said...

What a cutie! She's getting so big. Is she wearing boy panties?

Anonymous said...

This is precious. How she has matured! Hope she minds and follows the rule. Grandma C

Katie said...

Nora, I adore everything about you. You make Tina Turner very proud!

Margie and Brandon said...

love her and you guys so much!

Jen said...

cute video, my boys wanted to keep watching it over and over, and every time saying, "we know her, huh?"

Emily and Seth said...

I found you! And now you have our link, so we can stay in touch! Rich told me though that Nora is allowed to get up whenever she wants to go in her potty by herself, and Seth and I having Changed Nora before (it took both of us to do it), I would be ok with that too. Betsey, I'm now awaiting your insightful post about your Kirtland/formative years analogy. I'll be checking up! It was wonderful to visit with you tonight, and someday, maybe we will make it out to visit you in China. :)