Sunday, July 11, 2010

Summertime Food

Can you guess who ate BOTH of these ears of corn?

If you guessed this girl, then you are right!

The Hawkins family LOVES summertime food.

I would take a picture of all the watermelon that has been consumed by this guy, but they don't stay around long enough for me to even get out the camera. I think he is averaging a watermelon every 2 days.

4 comments:

Janet Johnson said...

Fun pictures! I'm hoping our paths cross when you're in Utah. Have a good one!

Unknown said...

What makes this more funny is I was just at your house last night and Rich was indeed cutting up a watermelon.

Anonymous said...

That should keep him slim and healthy! Grandma C

Liberty said...

Hahaha, that picture of the Chard is classic. Too funny.
PS. I stalk your blog. And am only just now commenting. Yay!
-Liberty