Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hong Kong Bound

Here it is! Hong Kong Eve! We leave tomorrow morning for Hong Kong. I can hardly believe that we are actually doing this. Do you think I am going to get a wink of sleep tonight? I don't know, but considering we have a 14 hour flight ahead of us...I should probably try!

Next time we post, it will be from Hong Kong!

6 comments:

Karen Liu said...

Huzzah! Can't wait to see pictures of Team Hawkins in Hong Kong.

Margie and Brandon said...

Good luck with the flight. Thinking of you guys and hoping it's a good one. Can't wait to hear from you later in the week!

Kate said...

Hurrah for your adventures!

If you get sick of the food, there's always the Ikea cafe... that's where my pregnant sister in law would go to take a break from Chinese food ;)

jaredandjen said...

Good luck! Have a safe and relaxing flight!

Anonymous said...

Have a good flight. Looking forward to your safe arrival in Hong Kong. Ride some escalators for me. Or am I outdated. Grandma C.

Morgan Moore said...

Yeah for our favorite Hawkins! Can't wait to follow your new adventures!

Miss you guys!

xoxo