Monday, September 10, 2012

Instagram

I've been taking lots of pictures on my phone using the app Instagram. These are a few from last week. I know that the Grandmas aren't on Instagram, so I thought I would post these.

4 comments:

Grandma C said...

I don't even know what instagram is. Is that a bartlett pear Nora is eating? What kind of a box is Calvin in? Loved this collection and the children in them.

Katie K. said...

The picture of Nora just looking at you and smiling just took my breath away.

carol lee said...

Thank you, sweet Betsey. You know how to make a grandma happy :)

Rebecca said...

Hi Betsey. I opened my package from Blurb today and had your book! I am hoping that you have gotten mine. I hate thinking now that it is just out there somewhere. I emailed Blurb and will let you know when they respond. Do you have an email I can contact you through? I'm snshnrn at hotmail. Sorry but I totally flipped through your cute book. We are LDS too. Small world!

Rebecca Newcomer