May 1st is Labour day here in Hong Kong. I've been promising the kids for weeks that we would go to the beach. Nora was so excited, it was the first thing she asked about when she woke up.
We decided to brave the beach, even though it was gray and cold outside. And by cold I mean 70 degrees. I'm a big baby. The kids loved it. Nora wanted to play in the water all day. I was glad that Richard was able to get away from work for a bit to go with us. He was happy to go in the cold water with the kids. Good dad.
After the beach, we went to a BBQ at our friends house. It was loads of fun to spend the afternoon with our great friends.
We decided to brave the beach, even though it was gray and cold outside. And by cold I mean 70 degrees. I'm a big baby. The kids loved it. Nora wanted to play in the water all day. I was glad that Richard was able to get away from work for a bit to go with us. He was happy to go in the cold water with the kids. Good dad.
After the beach, we went to a BBQ at our friends house. It was loads of fun to spend the afternoon with our great friends.





1 comment:
What fun they are having. I am surprised that Hong Kong has any land left for a beach. Once upon a time we took our children to the beach on the Caspian sea.
Post a Comment