'Twas the night before Nora and all through the house,
One Betsey was nesting and cleaning the grout.
The cameras were packed by the door with great cheer,
In hopes that her induction soon would be here.
The 'Chard and his Betsey all snug in their beds,
While visions of Eleanor danced in their heads;
When from the alarm there arose such a clatter,
She sprang from her bed to empty her bladder (again).
Away to the hospital we flew like a sleigh,
To welcome our daughter, a little delayed.
Merry Christmas! Discreet pictures will follow soon.
8 comments:
I loved the poem. Can't wait to see all the pictures! And Happy Birthday to Nora!!
Its about time. I can't wait to see pictures.
wow, such talent you guys! very cute to read. thinking of you often today...
- ang
You guys are brilliant. I can't wait to meet little Nora (now come out already!!) LOL!
Yeah!!
Such talent!
We've been thinking about the three of you all day today and hope it went really smooth and easy. We can't wait to see those pics and meet our new little friend!
Great poem. We are excited to see pictures of Nora.
Love the poem! I've been thinking about you guys today. Hope all went well...congrats!
I hope everything goes well. We can hardly wait to meet baby Nora.
Post a Comment