
Our niece Chloe has been reading about the runaway gingerbread man in her kindergarten class. Friends and family of her and her classmates have been reporting "sightings" of the gingerbread man from around the world and sending in pictures. We spotted the gingerbread man in Los Angeles and decided that we'd take a picture with him at the beach. Unfortunately, we only made it to the corner of Olympic and Sepulveda before turning around to come home. By the time we had actually gotten ourselves and the baby gear into the car, it was dark, dad was cranky, and the baby was stirring. Instead, we picked up Baby Nora's first Christmas tree. It is approximately three feet tall and cost $9 per foot. Apparently evergreens in Los Angeles are expensive. I knew we should have gone with a Christmas palm!
2 comments:
Congratulations on baby Nora. She is beautiful!
I love the gingerbread man. I think that makes just about everybody in the family who spotted him. But from your picture, I can see why the Gingerbread Man wanted to be with baby Eleanor. Who could resist such a bundle of sweetness? Only nine more days until I can be out there and see my new little granddaughter for myself!
Love from Grandma Claudia
Post a Comment