On Friday and Saturday, Nora and I got to spend the day together while Betsey went back to school. On Friday, we had a great time together playing in the house because it was raining cats and dogs outside. On Saturday we were able to enjoy a walk and a trip to the grocery store. My favorite activity of the weekend, however, was working with Nora on her smiles. We've been practicing a lot lately, and here are a few of the results.
so great to see new Nora pictures! on behalf of all of your blog fans out there, thank you for so many great posts lately - nice work! you guys are such fabulous people that we just can't help ourselves when we check your blog each day hoping for a new post :) okay, i realize i sound lame...
7 comments:
'Chard. Good work. These pix are A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E, adorable! What a joy!
I was thinking of you guys this weekend with all the reports of rain.
Love always
-M
Oh my goodness! She has totally lost that newborn look!
I love her beautiful little smiles. We will soon be able to witness them in person.
Glad you are feeling better, Richard!
Love, Claudia
These are so sweet. Baby smiles are the BEST! They make all that hard work worth it!!
so great to see new Nora pictures! on behalf of all of your blog fans out there, thank you for so many great posts lately - nice work! you guys are such fabulous people that we just can't help ourselves when we check your blog each day hoping for a new post :) okay, i realize i sound lame...
- ang
Oh I think the bottom one is my favorite : )
Good training, Papa!
Good job Dad!! I am very impressed!
Soooo cute! I can't decide who she looks like, but Marc thinks she looks, "significantly more like Richard".
Post a Comment