I want to just snuggle her right up!! Hope you are recovering okay, Betsey!! oxo
Thos pictures are great! I especially like the one where she's on her side and has her little hand behind her head. She's adorable!And 'chard, as the tortoise would say, "Slow and Steady wins the race." ;-) Keep up the good work!xo!-M
Thanks for posting photos for all of your fans out here! I love seeing her grow, she's just soooo cute. - ang
She is so darn cute! I hope you are getting some more sleep at night! I am still so glad you have a blog. Now I can keep up on you! love ya!
I love these pictures of Nora...they are so adorable!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I want to just snuggle her right up!! Hope you are recovering okay, Betsey!! oxo
Thos pictures are great! I especially like the one where she's on her side and has her little hand behind her head. She's adorable!
And 'chard, as the tortoise would say, "Slow and Steady wins the race." ;-) Keep up the good work!
xo!
-M
Thanks for posting photos for all of your fans out here! I love seeing her grow, she's just soooo cute.
- ang
She is so darn cute! I hope you are getting some more sleep at night! I am still so glad you have a blog. Now I can keep up on you!
love ya!
I love these pictures of Nora...they are so adorable!
Post a Comment