Nora celebrated her first Easter in style. First, she got a package from her Grandma Claudia and Grandpa Ed. There was a cute little bunny in the package for Baby Nora to snuggle with! Baby Nora loves to snuggle! Although, in this picture, it looks like Baby Nora is going to eat the bunny.

Nora got a little Easter basket from the Easter bunny. She got a few of her favorite things. Another animal to snuggle and a few binkies.

Then, we forced Nora into the first of many photo shoots. Poor, poor Nora! Her parents are so cruel!



Richard's parents gave us this delicious gourmet chocolate egg! Richard's Aunt Liz makes wonderful chocolates.
Here is a link to her delicious store!

Richard and I hunted for Easter eggs that Richard's dad hid in the yard. It was surprisingly difficult to find some of the eggs, but well worth it. Some of the plastic eggs had money inside!
We were blessed to spend this special day with our family. We were able to go to church together and celebrate the Resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ. It was a wonderful day, we love this time of year!
8 comments:
I love that you stuffed her in an Easter basket! we tried w/ Dylan for his 1st Easter and he was too big for it. She's perfect!
Richard!!!!
It has been too long my friend. I'm so glad that I found your blog. I have wondered every now and then about you, and it is so nice to see that you guys are doing so well. Your wife and daughter are both beautiful! Abby was in our ward for a while but we never got to discuss her manly brother in detail. Congrats on your future employment! From playing street hockey in Provo, to a clerkship, and then employment in Hong Kong, you have made 4450 North proud! You will have to give me some tips.
Please give your family my best. Since Skipper and Sue moved, I haven't seen your parents forever. Hope you don't mind by I definitely had to add you to our friend's list. Feel free to shoot me off an email at: joshandmiche@gmail.com
P.S. Both my girls are up sick tonight; hence, the late night blog action.
So cute! I may just have to go check out that chocolate store!
I love the cute easter photo ops. I, too, must confess I am the queen of making Libby do one thing or another (or wear one outfit or another) for a good picture. It just gets trickier when they become mobile, though, so take advantage while you still can!
I love that you put Nora in the Easter Basket..the cutest is worth the torture I'm sure. j/k :-) The chocolate eggs looks great too!
Isn't that the point of having kids? To take funny photos of them and dress them up in cute & ridiculous outfits. She is adorable!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
They're only little for so long. Take as many pictures as possible and don't feel guilty!
Post a Comment