Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Taking it One Day at a Time

It is go time right now. I've got the first draft of my masters project due on Monday. The final paper is due on April 27th. I'm simultaneously dreading and anticipating each day. I want to be finished so badly! But at the same time, I am scrambling to get everything done.

I've really enjoyed my masters program (Master of Public Policy). I have learned a lot about what I'm interested in doing with my life and a lot about what I'm not very good at (Can you say, statistics?). I've gained a lot of wonderful friends that I will be friends with for life. I've learned a lot about how to manage time, multi-task and push myself intellectually. There are moments when I think about going back for another masters or even a Ph.D., but I will tell you, there are NO thoughts of additional schooling right now. I just want to be DONE!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Hang in there Betsey!! You can do it and then you'll always be so glad you did. :-) Good luck with all the upcoming projects!

Margie and Brandon said...

I'm super proud of you, Betsey! You are amazing and I can't believe how much you're able to accomplish. I love you and good luck with all that's going on this month.

xo!
-M

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Good Luck! You are pretty amazing and I know your school has always been so important to you. You are going to do great!

Morgan Moore said...

Good luck! You can do it!! Can't wait for it to be all over for you! You deserve the break.

xoxo
morgan

L said...

I'm so with you! No future schooling plans for at least a while... One day at a time, and soon you'll be done! :)

Kirsten Treff said...

Congrats on being almost done! Will you be walking in May? I'll be there:)