What you don't know: for every picture on this blog wherein my eyes are open, there are four taken wherein my eyes are closed.


(Betsey wanted me to disclose that she was pregnant with Nora in these pictures. I think she looks awesome with her open eyes.)
This is obviously frustrating to Betsey who always gets it right in the first shot, but I can't help it. Blinking runs in the family. Meet my sister:

6 comments:
I take great offense by the photo you posted of me! Now the entire world can see just how terrifically photogenic I am. Richard, do you remember the family photo where they actually Photoshopped my eyes open?!
That's too funny. My mom is the same way, she always blinks when the flash goes off.
That is SO FUNNY!!!
We miss you guys. Boo! Why'd you have go moving off on us??
Hi Abby!
Post a Comment