Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Nora's New Bib

Nora loves her Aunt Margie. Before every nap, we look at pictures of family, and I predict that Nora will soon be able to say "Aunt Margie."  Margie is so generous and loving.  She recently went to London for work and brought Nora home an adorable "Underground" bib.  

Nora begins dinner with her new bib.  

"I love to feed myself cheese!"  

"Green beans are delicious too!" 

"Alright, I'm done eating, I'm ready to PLAY!"

9 comments:

Jenna said...

Seriously Betsey??
She is so gorgeous!! :-) Want to squish those precious cheeks (again) :-(

The Maucotel's said...

Oh my goodness, she is getting soo big and she is cuter than ever!

Dave Martin said...

She's so dang cute! She's growing up too fast huh?

Meridth McKean Gimbel said...

I can't believe how big she is. O my gosh she is soooo cute!!! And the blondey blonde hair. Wow.

Emily said...

ha ha...I love the first picture with Nora doing her supermodel face...it's so dang cute!

L said...

How can you tell what she's eating? I don't see a green bean anywhere in sight.

Margie and Brandon said...

Yippee! Let's hear it for Aunt Margie. ;-) Teasing. Glad you got the bid and that you're making good use of it. Nora is ADORABLE and I absolutely hope she utters, "Aunt Margie" soon... Well, at least by Thanksgiving! Can't wait to see you! I love you, dear sister!

xo!
-M

Margie and Brandon said...

And it's bib, not bid. S lip of the fingers... But if you'd like, I cangive you a bid... I'll take Nora, for what... say, $700 billion. ;-)

Love you!
-M

Jen said...

I love it, that baby of yours is adorable. We will definitely get together again before your gone FOREVER. But maybe next time i won't just take advantage of your generosity. Maybe I'll stay and visit too!