Saturday, September 20, 2008

What a Cite!

Apparently someone thought our work cite-worthy. We're wiki-famous! As Michael Scott said, "Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject. So you know you are getting the best possible information."

P.S. Pictures of Nora will be posted on Monday. Today we're busy enjoying Pittsburgh.

5 comments:

Janelle said...

So, did you find that because someone told you about it, or were you Googling yourselves? That's fun to do from time to time.

L said...

Go team Hawkins! You rock! And, it's good to know there are lots of people working on understanding how political campaigns brainwash us. Thanks.

Prior Adams said...

That is so awesome that your work got cited. Richard, are you enjoying your clerkship? I'm currently working for Judge Breyer of the US District Court in lieu of going to school. Being a clerk seems like it would be a great gig. The Adams family says Hi.

Tiffany Feger said...

cool, we always knew you two were smart.

angelalois said...

omigosh I am so excited! Wow! I think Jeff Hofmann is also a wikipedia reference. I just have such noteworthy friends!