Prickly Pete lives at Tiffany's house and is VERY loved by both Dylan and Isaac. You can read about some of the adventures of Prickly Pete
here,
here, and
here.
Like Isaac, Nora was a little afraid of Prickly Pete, but she warmed up to him by day three. I think she was able to overcome her fear because we were by ourselves at the house. Tiffany had to work and Dylan and Isaac had school/babysitter.

First attempts at riding on the horse. She really liked the hair.

Although she isn't smiling, she really did love it! Prickly Pete also plays a song and "neighs" when you are riding him. It is a great toy!

I tried to make her put on the cowgirl hat. I think that is why she is giving me the stink eye.
We have had such a blast here in Florida. Tiffany and I are trying to figure out a way for me to move here. I think we at least have to make a yearly visit to Florida!
2 comments:
Um...Do I get to move to FL, too? XOXO, Chardie.
Yes, Nora acts like it is a very new experience to ride
Prickly Pete. A learning experience.
So, the picture of Swiss Chard is Richard's symbol!
Grandma C.
Post a Comment