Nora and I enjoyed our lunch outside today. We have a perfect little porch deck off of our living room. Nora loved eating like a "big girl," sitting in her chair at the table.

While Nora was eating her lunch, I read her two chapters of Charlotte's Web. It is fun to read her books that I enjoyed as a child.

Nora is just like her Daddy, she LOVES watermelon. She always eats the watermelon first.

It was such a delightful spring day. Cleveland in the spring is just beautiful. We have the most amazing Rhododendron bush in our front yard. It is starting to bloom, and is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen. I'll be sure to take a picture to post. You will wish you lived in the Cleve' then.
3 comments:
what a great porch! and, mad props on n's lunch!
I really think that Spring in the midwest is incredible. There's nothing like it. Everything is green and blooming.
That picture gives me more of an idea of your housing accommodations. Looking forward to seeing your Rhody bush. Tell Nora I like watermelon too.
Grandma C.
Post a Comment