I'm listening to
The Swell Season which reminds me of one of my last pre-baby dates with Richard. We went to see The Swell Season at the Wiltern in Los Angeles. I was 8 months pregnant, feeling a pretty uncomfortable. Despite the discomfort, it was a wonderful date. One of my favorite L.A. memories. I miss things like that in L.A. We've only been to one concert since moving to Ohio. I think that it is a combination of busy with baby and not too many bands we like make the trek to the Cleve'. I think Team Hawkins is in need of a good concert though.
And for all you Nora fans, a few pictures from a recent outing to the park.
3 comments:
What a wonderful show it was! You know, they get some pretty great shows here in music city...maybe you should get down here and go to the Decemberists with me next month!!
Ha! She is attacking that apple! What a cutie!
Nora is must love apples. She does after it as a favorite. How attractive her hair is. Thank you Richard for the phone call.
Grandma C.
Post a Comment