How exciting!!! Congratulations to you and your family! I love that Nora is so excited---hope she stays that way even when the new one steals her toys...
This is great news!! I guess this means that you won't be running the marathon on Sept. 26th. We are still considering the half. (I am trying to train for it.) We would LOVE to see you.
We are so happy for you! Nora is going to LOVE being a big sis! We are expecting too! We're having a little boy (one baby this time, no twins). He's due on January 25, so our new little ones will be close! I hope you've been feeling well!
Aw man, why don't I check my blogs every day. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting! I think having February babies is perfect b/c you won't be big in the summer months. Maybe your baby will share a bday w/ one of my boys. Are you hoping for a boy or for a girl? I can't believe you've kept it a secret for so long. I'll be checking to see what the sex is. I'm hoping you have a boy. But you make cute beautiful girls and that might be easier. Oh I'm just happy for you guys!
sooo great!!!!!!!!!!!!! so glad that you are feeling well. wow, i am just so happy for you and richard and nora. you are already a beautiful family, can team hawkins handle any more cuteness???
Congratulations! We cant wait to see the baby. Nora will be a wonderful sister. We are now just able to see the possible benefits of of having two. Tate is beginning to play with Elle and she is cutting down on her terrorization of the little guy. It only took 15 mo. We miss you guys. BTW my cell phone was stolen so I will need a new phone number from you. Brooke
32 comments:
Congrats Team Hawkins!
WAHOO!! I'm so excited for you guys. Can you make sure all your babies holler about Jesus' whereabouts during quiet moments? Please? For Auntie Pamy?
Congratulations! I'm excited that I'll get to see a little baby Hawkins.
Congratulations! What a cute way to announce.
This is going to be one Happy Valentines Day!! I
I'm glad you came out! LOL!
SO SO SO HAPPY. HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!
oh good, Sept 29th doesn't sound that far away (probably does to you) - can't wait to find out if Baby Hawkins is a boy or girl!
-angie
yaaaaaaaay!!! Way to go :) congrats!!
How exciting!!! Congratulations to you and your family! I love that Nora is so excited---hope she stays that way even when the new one steals her toys...
What a fun way to celebrate Valentine's Day! I'm so excited for you and am glad you've been feeling well. Congrats!
Congratulations you guys! How exciting! Number two is awesome!!! :-)
This is great news!! I guess this means that you won't be running the marathon on Sept. 26th. We are still considering the half. (I am trying to train for it.) We would LOVE to see you.
CONGRATS!!
Congratulations, that is very exciting!
Congratulations! How cute is Nora! I'm glad to hear you're feeling well.
Congratulations! I'm sure Nora will be a great big sister. Baby #2 is one lucky boy/girl! Can't wait to see what you're having. :)
Hooray for all of you! That is really awesome! I'm SO excited for you guys!
Congrats you guys, that is very exciting! Hope you are feeling well, Betsey!
Yeah Betsey!!!!!! I am so excited for you. I am glad to here that you are feeling pretty well.
YAY Betsey!! That's so awesome!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!
We are so happy for you! Nora is going to LOVE being a big sis! We are expecting too! We're having a little boy (one baby this time, no twins). He's due on January 25, so our new little ones will be close! I hope you've been feeling well!
WOW!!! Another baby Hawkins! can we handle anymore cuteness??? ummmm YES!!! glad you're feeling well. love you miss you!
CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting!!
Congratulations!!!! Nora will be a great big sister ;-) Baby should come on the 14th!!!! That would be the best day ever.
Aw man, why don't I check my blogs every day. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting! I think having February babies is perfect b/c you won't be big in the summer months. Maybe your baby will share a bday w/ one of my boys. Are you hoping for a boy or for a girl? I can't believe you've kept it a secret for so long.
I'll be checking to see what the sex is. I'm hoping you have a boy. But you make cute beautiful girls and that might be easier. Oh I'm just happy for you guys!
woohoo! congratulations!
how fun, congrats you guys! I'm so happy for you.
Felicidades!
sooo great!!!!!!!!!!!!! so glad that you are feeling well. wow, i am just so happy for you and richard and nora. you are already a beautiful family, can team hawkins handle any more cuteness???
So cute! I'm so excited for you guys.
Hooray!
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys:)
Congratulations! I can't wait to hear all about Baby #2. Nora is going to be an awesome big sister.
Congratulations! We cant wait to see the baby. Nora will be a wonderful sister. We are now just able to see the possible benefits of of having two. Tate is beginning to play with Elle and she is cutting down on her terrorization of the little guy. It only took 15 mo. We miss you guys. BTW my cell phone was stolen so I will need a new phone number from you. Brooke
Post a Comment