I love laughing babies! I also love that little eye roll when they are catching their breath and kind of sighing. Very cute. I was just reading up on your blog and I noticed that Evelyn and Calvin have the same birthday! How did I miss that?
I love seeing all of the sweet pictures of Calvin and Nora.
Calvin's got a fantastic laugh! And I must say, I am loving the rebound for the lack of posting last month. Not moving, hosting blessings, and being settled in one spot makes for a busy month of blogging!
5 comments:
I love laughing babies! I also love that little eye roll when they are catching their breath and kind of sighing. Very cute. I was just reading up on your blog and I noticed that Evelyn and Calvin have the same birthday! How did I miss that?
I love seeing all of the sweet pictures of Calvin and Nora.
Loved it. Grandma C.
Calvin's got a fantastic laugh! And I must say, I am loving the rebound for the lack of posting last month. Not moving, hosting blessings, and being settled in one spot makes for a busy month of blogging!
Cute cute cute!!!!!!!
What a great video for Father's Day! Love the baby and the dad. Am I a bit biased?
Grandma Carol Lee
Post a Comment