Saturday, June 19, 2010

Strawberry Patch

My wonderful mother arrived for a quick visit on Thursday. We spent Friday morning picking strawberries. Well, my mom and I picked strawberries. Nora just ate them. She had a blast, as evidenced by the fact that we had to buy her a new shirt afterwards. The strawberries were PERFECT and it was a beautiful day. I was told that there is only about one more week of strawberry picking left in the season, anyone want to go again with me next week?

Grandma Claudia and Nora walking to the field.

Nora enjoying some berries.

Nora picking some berries. Because she ate all of them in her basket.

The stem of a berry she just ate.

I love summer.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I WANNA GO!!!! I wish I didn't live in the hottest place on earth and could do cool stuff like that in the summer. Nora is adorable--I'm glad she likes strawberries :)

Tiffany Feger said...

how fun, we did it for our first time this year too, it's going to be an anual event now. and you should ask steven how he got the strawberry guts out of the shirt. it didn't stain at all!
and i love the picture of calvin holding hands!

L said...

I'm holding out for raspberries. Soon, I think...