Friday, October 8, 2010

Guess Who is Crawling?

These were taken a few weeks ago, and he wasn't crawling yet. But I thought they were so cute! His crawl is a little disjointed and slow, but he can get where he wants to go! I love this sweet face!


5 comments:

Janet Johnson said...

So cute! Look at that smile. :)

Karolyn said...

He's so cute, and I think he's starting to look more and more like Norah. It's no wonder that everyone wants to take his picture--and Norah's too.

Anonymous said...

What an expression of triumph! Grandma C.

Anonymous said...

he is seriously SO handsome!!!

-angela

Tara Ann said...

Ok, I have been reading your blog forever now and I have an ache in my neck, ahahaha. We are going through such similar changes. I hope that the adjustment has gone well. Kevin, my husband, is now sitting across the room pondering on living in Hong Kong.