Here is our grateful wall and the things that Nora was grateful for this month. I really put my artistic talent to work, don't you think? :) I figured it was better to make it happen then fuss over how it looks. You will notice that ice cream makes several appearances. We love ice cream.
1. Richard
2. Mommy
3. Jesus
4. My light
5. Noah
6. Sophie
7. Sister Pratt giving me pasta
8. Clean clothes (I said clean clothes a few days before this. Clearly, it resonated with Nora).
9. Clean babies (Another repeat from me).
10. Eating ice cream and meeting Mickey and Minnie
11. Clean clothes (yep, she is really thankful for clean clothes!)
12. Chocolate ice cream
13. Jesus
14. Mom and Richard
15. Dadda and Chicken noodle soup (I like how sometimes he is Dadda and sometimes he is Richard).
16. Clean clothes and cupcakes
17. Dadda
18. Ice cream
19. Ice cream with sprinkles from our friend Kiki. I love Kiki! (Kiki is the lady who works at the ice cream store we go to. Clearly, we go there a lot!)
20. Dadda
21. Fan (She got a Chinese fan on this day, that is what she is talking about).
22. Vase (She got a little vase from Ikea on this day. She wanted a vase for some fake flowers we had gotten a few weeks before, so we found one for 50 cents at Ikea!)
23. Ice Cream
24. Fancy Nancy
25. Ice Cream
26. Mickey Mouse and Daisy
27. Jesus
28. Daddy, Mitra and Matt, Joshua and Noah
29. Lehi's Dream (That is what we were reading in the Book of Mormon that night).
30. My birthday!
6 comments:
Very cute. I'm not sure what's funnier -- all the ice cream appearances, or the multiple "Richard"s.
This is so cute!
Dude. Where is "Aunt Margie"?? Clearly, I need to iChat more frequently. Love and miss you both and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Sweet Little Nora!
So funny! My little Abby is on a kick of calling her daddy "Dave". I think it's really cute, until she starts yelling my name in the middle of the library...
You are my hero! Looks like you are having the adventure of a lifetime!
Hey! Isn't Nora thankful for Calvin? Or is he just competition? Grandma C.
Where's Calvin's shoutout?! :)
Post a Comment