1. Nora is adorable dancing. We ate dinner at the hotel where we stayed in the Philippines. It was just easier not to have to venture out at night with the kids. One of the nights, they had dinner on the beach while a dance group performed traditional Filipino dancing. We all had a wonderful time, and after the dancers left, they played music for the guests to dance to. Nora could not resist the dancing.
2. The other reason I posted this, is because I want to know what you think the singer is saying. She is singing at Lady Gaga song called, "Bad Romance." I kept hearing that she was saying "Badge Romance." What do you think? Do you hear "Badge" or "Bad Romance?" The song is kind of silly, but really catchy!
7 comments:
I can't make out a single word she is singing.
...oh and that tiny dancer is super cute alright.
It does sound like "badge" romance, but my guess is that English is not the singer's native language, so she may have a hard time transition from one hard consonant to another.
Nora is so funny -- she's totally running away from that other girl, who just wants to be her friend!
Got your Christmas card yesterday -- I love the number idea for the newsletter! So fun. I might have to steal it for next year. Er, this year. You know what I mean.
I was at school, so I couldn't turn up the volume and listen to the words. Sorry!
But Nora is so cute! Is she doing any dance moves that imitate the professionals?
Didn't make out any of the words. Watching Nora dance reminds me of visiting John and Carol Lee and Claire (now Mangus) in Guatamala, when Claire was about three and she spontaneously got up and danced as Karyauchie (sp?) music was playing. I loved it. Loved watching Nora. Grandma C.
yeah i would say it is "badge" romance....and very funny. I love the dancing, and Nora looks adorable in the pink leotard, I am glad she is getting use of it, I just wish I could give you more.
What a cute little dancer! Of course she couldn't resist-- and who could resist her?? Looks like the dance lessons are paying off! ;)
Post a Comment