I love that it's wet slapping. Lol. Cute kid!
Ah, he's adorable!
Look how big he's getting! He is a pretty cute clapper.
oh boy... I've enjoyed the videos. Keep them coming!!
He's so big!! And Nora is practically a teenager :)
What an adorable boy! And I can hear Nora encouraging him to clap too. Grandma C.
So cute. I love how expectant he looks as he stares at the camera.
What a cutie! He looks so much bigger! And that hair looks super blond. Wow. :] Thanks for the updates. We miss you!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love that it's wet slapping. Lol. Cute kid!
Ah, he's adorable!
Look how big he's getting! He is a pretty cute clapper.
oh boy... I've enjoyed the videos. Keep them coming!!
He's so big!! And Nora is practically a teenager :)
What an adorable boy! And I can hear Nora encouraging him to clap too. Grandma C.
So cute. I love how expectant he looks as he stares at the camera.
What a cutie! He looks so much bigger! And that hair looks super blond. Wow. :] Thanks for the updates. We miss you!!
Post a Comment