As I've mentioned before, we get asked by strangers to take Nora's picture a lot. It happens especially when we go to Disneyland. It can make Nora kind of grumpy, and although I understand that, I want her to be kind to strangers. I thought that we could ask cute little girls at Disneyland to take their picture, in order to help Nora understand why other people would want to take her picture. Plus, aren't these three little girls just adorable! Nora was so happy to take a picture with "Aurora" and "Tinkerbelle."
It has been fun to see Nora talk more to strangers. Living in a big city forces us to interact with strangers a lot. Nora's social skills have really improved as we talk to people in shops, streets, trains and elevators.
1 comment:
I love Nora's face here! I wish I knew your family! Hope you had a happy Valentine's Day.
Post a Comment