We met up with some friends to see Tangled a week ago. It was a delightful movie, and as you can see, the girls had a ball.
In their seats for the show. The movie was in 3D, hence Nora's adorable glasses. Nora was a little scared during parts of the movie, and insisted upon holding Maleah's hand. It was adorable.
Everyone in their 3D glasses waiting for the movie to start. The girls would reach out and try to touch things because they weren't used to the 3D. It was so adorable. Nora is eating an apple, our attempt at a healthier snack. She almost had a meltdown when I explained that we weren't going to get popcorn. The battle for good nutrition wages on :).
We feel so blessed to have met so many amazing people here. Nora has a wonderful little group of friends at church and is making even more friends at home. She still talks about her friends in Ohio, but it is great that she can make new friends, too. We didn't take any pictures of Calvin, but he was there and was a perfect angel. He starting getting restless at the end, but overall I was so impressed! It was his first movie, so I'm a little disappointed in myself for not taking a picture. Richard and I were also there, but who cares that we aren't in the pictures :)

3 comments:
What cute little princesses! We loved that movie, too. :)
I love the magical world you've created for Nora. You are the Best Mom and Dad ever! Wish I had been there to enjoy the little ones. I have a vested interest in Tangled (our secret).
TOO DANG CUTE! She is an adorable princess! (:
Post a Comment