I didn't get a great picture of the house, but you can see the operation. And it was quite the operation. We posted a sign on the front saying, "Fairies Welcome!"
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Fairy House
Inspired by my friend Jacy's post about her daughter's love of fairies, I thought I would show you the fairy house Nora and I made a few weeks ago.
I didn't get a great picture of the house, but you can see the operation. And it was quite the operation. We posted a sign on the front saying, "Fairies Welcome!"
Yes, that is trashed taped to the side of the house. And a Swedish flag that got at Ikea. The Polly Pockets took up residence in the fairy house.
We also made a little Fairy car.
Nora loved gathering up trash to make our fairy house. She is still trying to save up things to make another fairy house. I am kind of over having a bag of trash in the corner of my dining room.
I didn't get a great picture of the house, but you can see the operation. And it was quite the operation. We posted a sign on the front saying, "Fairies Welcome!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How creative! She is definitely ready for school.
Post a Comment