Monday, June 13, 2011

WHAT?!?!?

I just read on Design Mom that she and her family were featured on House Hunters International. WHAT?!?!?

If you recall, we applied to House Hunters International when we moved to Hong Kong. In our denial letter, we were told that they don't feature renters. But, Design Mom and her family are renting their house in France. And for only a year!

House Hunters International sure missed out on an opportunity to feature the adorable Hawkins family. I mean, come on...These faces would look awesome on television.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

SERIOUSLY LAME!!!! I'm boycottig that show!!! (ok, not by choice since we don't have cable..but...)

Karolyn said...

They made a big mistake. Maybe next time you should direct them to your blog, so that they can realize how awesome you are.

emilychristine said...

BOGUS! I had thought I'd seen renters on there before. how rude :(

Janet Johnson said...

Hmmm . . . sounds fishy to me. How can you not love those faces? :)