Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dadda's Day

Nora was so excited to celebrate her Dadda this week. We anticipated Dadda's Day all week long. I love how much Nora adores her Dad. Nora and Richard have a lovely relationship. It makes me so happy to see.
Nora and Richard got to play in the play area after her little program. She loves playing with her dad.
I let Nora choose any dress that she wanted for her special Father's Day program. She settled on her Christmas dress and I told her that she couldn't wear her dress-up, princess dress. I would have been fine with the dress-up, but her teacher has asked that the kids don't wear dress-up to school.

Nora and Richard with the presents she made for him. A beautiful tie and a card. Richard is one lucky Dadda.

We also made him breakfast in bed this morning, got him flowers and candy and a present (a silhouette picture of the children). He was very spoiled this year. He probably deserves it.

3 comments:

Grandma C said...

What a wonderful father's day celebration. And a Happy Father's day from us.

emilychristine said...

he definitely deserves it! Can't wait til he gets to show that tie off at the office!!

L said...

That is a really rad tie. Yes, I did just say rad. I hope it earns a spot of honor on his office wall.