Love it! What a cutey. And wow. Can I say I admire your ability to just let him make a mess. I struggle with that one. :)
He's awesome. And that blonde hair just makes me happy. What a cutie pie!
hilarious. i love this little man.
When he gets more vocal and talkative, you need to teach him the word "obnoxious." It's hilarious to hear little toddlers repeat you when you ask them to say, "I'm obnoxious!"
Pure awesomeness!
Calvin was adorable, but Richard and Betsey made me LOL!!!
I never get tired of watching this! Over and over and over again.
Oh that was so awesome!! That just made my day.
what an adorable video! It's great when you can capture moments like that.
so cute
CLASSIC! Love this! I also just LOVE the drips on his onesie. He is a cutie!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Love it! What a cutey. And wow. Can I say I admire your ability to just let him make a mess. I struggle with that one. :)
He's awesome. And that blonde hair just makes me happy. What a cutie pie!
hilarious. i love this little man.
When he gets more vocal and talkative, you need to teach him the word "obnoxious." It's hilarious to hear little toddlers repeat you when you ask them to say, "I'm obnoxious!"
Pure awesomeness!
Calvin was adorable, but Richard and Betsey made me LOL!!!
I never get tired of watching this! Over and over and over again.
Oh that was so awesome!! That just made my day.
what an adorable video! It's great when you can capture moments like that.
so cute
CLASSIC! Love this! I also just LOVE the drips on his onesie. He is a cutie!
Post a Comment