Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sad boy

Calvin cried when we dropped Nora off at the bus stop this morning. It is her first full day of school and her first time riding the bus. Calvin is going to miss his big sister!

5 comments:

Merry said...

I love how you are getting the casual backwards wave from Nora. No posing for the camera. She is all business about getting on the bus! Haha!

At least you get all the extra cuddles to comfort Calvin, right?

the youngs said...

I love this post! So many great moments happening--Nora, big independent gal off to take on the world (wonder where she gets that?!), Calvin--devastated without his best friend for the day, Mama Betsey making it all better with big hugs. I love Team Hawkins.

Katie King said...

I adore how, as Calvin just weeps for his sister, she casually "shows you the hand" and is movin' on! Team Hawkins for Life! :)

Janet Johnson said...

Awww . . . we had the same issues here with Khyah. So hard to say goodbye to big brothers and sisters. :(

Janelle said...

Aw, so sad. :(