Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sleeping Baby

Calvin and Nora were watching a show the other day and Calvin fell asleep. I can't believe the places kids fall asleep. I was glad we were able to take this picture.

Naturally he woke up when we tried to move him and was ready to go again. Calvin stopped regularly napping at the beginning of the summer. We've missed the naps, especially at the end of a long day and he is a Grumpy Gus, but overall it is nice that the kids are developing some stamina to do fun things each day.

4 comments:

L said...

I fell asleep just like that on Monday night! But then, I am a special case. And, it's much cuter when he does it. :)

Grandma C said...

I love that picture and the boy in it.

Grandma C said...

I love that picture and the boy in it.

Margie and Brandon said...

Dude that's the way I feel at work every day. ;-) He's just getting ready for things to come. Love and miss you guys! xoxo!