Friday, May 17, 2013

After the stylist.

I took Nora to a stylist yesterday to fix up her hair. He didn't speak much English, but it didn't take long for him to figure out what happened. He started combing her hair, and just laughed.

Richard is an excellent dad and told Nora how adorable she would look in a pixie cut. I told her she was going to get her hair cut short, like a boy. Obviously Richard is much savvier and understanding with little girls. We actually think the end results are darling. She said she wants a pixie cut all the time. I just told her no more cutting it herself.

4 comments:

Grandma Camille said...

Yes, Richard's was the wisest plan. All is well that ends well.

Rachel said...

She's adorable! Very fashion savvy of her if this was her intended end result.

Shelly McGrew said...

Nora!!! I just got a pixie cut too!!! You look so beautiful!!!' I love it!!! Love Shelly!!!

Jenna said...

I can't stand how much I love this cut on her!!!! She's adorable!!! :-)