Friday, July 20, 2007

Wedding Bells



I went to Indiana last week for the wedding of my wonderful friend Kristi. She married a great guy named Justin. They are just adorable together! The wedding was in the small town where I grew up, so it was fun to see some people from my high school days. This is a picture of me, Angie, Kristi, Ben and Christy. I love these people because they have known me forever and it is always really easy to talk, even though we don't keep in touch as well as we should. (Basically, I mean, I don't keep in touch as well as I should).

It was a really great wedding. Kristi was beautiful, and I am really glad that I got to be there. Kristi was at my wedding, even though she isn't LDS and couldn't go into the temple. It meant a lot to me, so I was really glad that I could be there for her special day.

1 comment:

Jacy said...

It looks beautiful and sounds like you had a good time. Aren't old friends the best? (Well, old as in "have known you forever," not as in age!) I mean, people who knew me and were nice to me anytime between what I like to refer to as my "tragic years" of 12 and 17 MUST be true friends!! Though I'm sure you were the same cute, sweet, and wonderful person then as you are now.