Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Goodbye Hong Kong

In a few hours, I fly back to America. I'm excited to be back to my routine and life in America, but I am going to miss Richard so much. We have had such a great time together over the past month. I keep telling myself that July will go by very fast. I have a class in Sacramento over two weekends, and I am going to Indiana for a wedding in two weeks. I also need to catch up a lot on church, work and other life things. Unfortunatly, being busy doesn't mean that I won't miss Richard.







We got some really exciting news last night, though. Richard's sister is going to have a baby in January 2008! It just makes me so so happy that our Baby Hawkins will have a best friend cousin! With two more cousins that are one year older than Baby Hawkins, he or she will have plenty of cousin playmates.

3 comments:

Jacy said...

Sad for you, Richard, and Hong Kong, but very happy for us! We've missed you and will be so glad to have you back!

suzanne said...

Yay for lots of baby cousins!! Can't wait to see you guys!

Emily said...

Welcome back Betsey! I'm sorry I won't be there to see you in person. But we'll always KIT through our blogs!